October 29, 2008

Hayden's Petition to Save the Whales

[This excerpt was "borrowed" from: http://bitcheslovesmileyfaces.blogspot.com/]

Heroes star and activist Hayden Panettiere updated her Myspace blog this morning. In it Hayden writes about how she is trying to gather 1 million signatures on behalf of the Whaleman Foundation in attempt to stop the senseless slaughter of whales in Japan, Norway and Iceland.


Hayden writes: Please sign my Petition on SocialVibe.com. I need 1 million signatures! Current mood: optimistic As my one-year anniversary trip to Japan to save the whales nears, I have decided to go about things a little differently. This time around, I need everyone's help.


I am trying to gather 1,000,000 signatures on www.socialvibe.com for the exclusive Whaleman Foundation petition. The goal is to stop all commercial whaling and lethal scientific research whaling by Japan, Norway, Iceland, and to enforce the current global whaling moratorium. This petition will be taken to the June 2009 meeting of The International Whaling Commission, where the petition will be personally delivered by me!


Please take 2 minutes of your day to go to , sign up, pick Whaleman Foundation as your cause, and add SocialVibe to your MySpace, Facebook, blog, etc. While there please sign the Whaleman petition.







Here and here are other links worth checking out!

No comments: